Getting a job interview call is both exciting and nervous because this is where your career journey begins. Although interviews are always associated with the world of work, interviews can also be done to join an organization. Interviews can be done in person or online so that makes it easier and more practical. Send a greeting thank you note after an interview is an excellent idea.
What Is Thank You Note After Interview?
This is a note that is made to show your interest in the interview that has been done. This is an expression of your enthusiasm to be able to join the company or organization politely. You don’t need to write thank-you know long-winded because the most important thing is that your notes can melt them down.
To Whom Is The Thank You Note Sent?
Thank you note after an interview is a note addressed to the company manager who interviewed you. In writing thank you note, you must be careful because this note can be your impression to the manager. You have to show that you are a humble, gracious and thoughtful person. Show that you are a candidate who has the potential to join the company. Thank you note it should be sent immediately 24 hours after your interview.
Why Do You Have To Make Thank You Notes?
A thank you is a form of politeness that you express through writing. Recipients of the thank you note will find out at a glance about you that you are someone who respects others, attentive and friendly. Sending thank you notes for interviews can also bring good to you because you will be reconsidered by your interviewer. It’s also a good effort to show your other side that interviewers need to know. Therefore, you should not be careless in writing thank you note after the interview.
How To Write A Thank You Note?
Writing Thank you note after an interview is not a difficult thing to do. However, you should know a few things that you need to consider when writing a thank you note. You can use the tips below to make thank you notes.
- At the very first, use “dear” and the name of the person who has interviewed you so that it’s not too formal but still polite. Using the intro “to whom it may concern” is boring because it is very formal, so avoid it.
- Show that they are grateful for the interview opportunity they have given. So the interviewer will know if you are an appreciative and caring person.
- Express directly to the core that you have learned and gained new experience from the interview.
- You may also praise your interviewer as long as it is not excessive.
- Show your admiration for the company and enthusiasm you want to join the company.
- Close your thank you note for an interview with “sincerely” and your full name.
If you have never made a thank you note, it might be a little difficult. As a solution, you can download a sample thank you note after the interview from the internet for free. You can get a lot of references to a variety of templates. These templates come in many formats that allow you to edit them. You can send the note without worrying about the note you made isn’t attractive.
Thank You Note After Interview Template Sample