What Is A Sales Agency Agreement?
The sales agency agreements is a document that outlines terms for a sales agent that is acting as an independent contractor. The agency will offer a service product which they can exchange with commission for each sale. Therefore, this document looks similar to the general separate contractor contract.
On this page, you can download the sales agency agreement PDF, Word, Excel and other formats for free. Feel free to edit and customise the templates and add your details.
How To Create A Sales Agency Agreement?
If you are wondering how to make this agreement quickly, we suggest you download our template. Then follow the steps below to make a perfect contract:
- Introduction – The first thing you should do is making a clear introduction; what kind of document is this. State your profile and the sales representatives and then add another necessary information such as an address, contact details and their position in the company. The details are mandatory to validate the agreement.
- Range of the agreement – Mention the sales representative whether this individual is an independent contractor or not. Besides, you have to list down the responsibilities, deadlines when the individual should submit the report of the company sales. Moreover, you have to state how the person will get paid by explaining further in the compensation agreement.
- Termination – An ideal agreement should contain duration, which states how long this agreement will be sufficient. Note that a deal might need some changes depending on the circumstances. This means that the contract will be terminated or renewed when it is necessary, for example, when you have changed some clauses.
- State your rights – For the sake of your business healthiness, you need to state your reasons. The reasons are not only about the selling results and also profits, but also certain things such as the confidentiality thing. To prevent such situation, you need the nondisclosure agreement. Compensation for profit or loss agreement, liability and limitation provisions in this document.
- Conclude and then finalise the agreement – The last thing you have to do is making a notice period. You have to include the laws in the contract. Don’t forget to insert the signature space.
A short tip you must follow is consulting the draft to your lawyer or attorney. This person will help you review and pick the right languages and clauses that can protect your business without leaving responsibilities to give fair compensation to the selling partner.
In this cruel business world, you cannot lay on yourself. You have to make some allies to work together so your business will last longer and grow bigger. This is why such an agreement is needed to create a conducive working environment, especially when this contract will be for the long term.
That’s all that we have about how to create a perfect sales agency agreement. Download this template and make your robust agreement with your personal attorney.