What do you think if you heard the word “donation”? Is it beautiful, isn’t it? If you work in a company and you would like to make a donation, you need something to make it more valuable and legal in terms of property rights. This thing is called the donation agreement. Basically, this contract connects your company and other charitable foundations in terms of sharing assets. Want to know more about the donation agreement templates? Check the short review out below!
What Is The Donation Contract Agreement ?
A donation contract is a legal document connecting the company and specific charitable institution in sharing some assets or stocks without any consideration. It usually called charitable gift agreement. This document has the function as a legal record-keeping between the companies and the charitable foundation. There are some essential aspects are as follows:
- Delivery, a set of legal documents that tell about prescribed law to transfer the assets or stocks as a property.
- The intent, the reason behind the deed.
- Acceptance by the receiver, referring to property rights.
Some conditions and terms for a donation agreement templates are followed:
- Names of recipients or the receiver must be specified in the contract.
- Write the donor’s name.
- Cancellation clauses which the receiver should strictly follow.
- The information about prescribed validity period.
Tips for Donation Contract Agreement !
When a person or company plans to make donation agreement templates, here are some tips for thorough consideration:
- The contract must be registered in proper authority.
- Both the receiver and donor must sign the contract as proof of the donation acknowledgement.
- The donation agreement sample must contain details and specific information.
- Both the receiver and giver must have the legal rights to make a donation contract.
- The giver must be able to prove that their property is legal in terms of ownership.
- In making a donation, you must observe and understand some legal rules.
This contract can be used for a person or company who is getting ready to give or donate something to a charitable foundation. In the donation agreement templates, you need to identify the information about business partners in details. Find their contact information and some information related to the donation.
Types of Donation Agreement :
- Pure donation: Typical donation we have known so far.
- Conditional donation: The giver will only donate the property if certain obstacles are given in the future.
- Remunerative donation: It is the donation that is done because of the treatments supplied by the grantee, as a reward. The grantee has legal rights to claim it.
- Prenuptial donations because of marriage: These document or contract are made between the future spouses in the attention of the planned wedding.
A donation contract is essential for a philanthropist to give some of his property to a charitable foundation in the right way. When it comes to a legal document, the donation agreement templates are what you need. The models are available with many formats such as PDF, MS Word, Google Sheet, and Google Docs.