What Is A Conditional Sale Agreement?
A conditional sale agreement is a contract between the buyer and seller that the buyer takes the possession of the item bought but the right and titles still belong to the seller until this buyer do a full purchase. On this page, you will find the conditional sale agreement templates you can use for free.
One of the examples of this purchase is trading the old vehicle to get the new one. So, the individual exchange the old car with a new one and he/she should pay the remaining amount. During this process, the car doesn’t belong to the buyer yet, but when the purchase has been done fully, the car will be the individual’s possession.
If you are running a business, or showroom that accepts such kind of purchase, then these conditional sale agreement templates are crucial. However, you might need to consult the lawyer to make sure you write the clauses, terms, and conditions properly.
Steps To Make A Conditional Sale Agreement
Generally, the making of a conditional sale contract is done by the seller. Therefore, if you are the one who is creating the agreement, we have made simple guides about it.
- Determine the items that are put in the sale – Note that there are several types of products that make this agreement different from one another. Therefore, the first step you have to do is determining the things you are selling. By doing this, you will be able to understand the purpose of creating the agreement.
- Write your terms and condition – For example when you are selling the stock of the company, then you need to write the terms clearly on how the shares will be transferred from you to another party.
- Personal information – The next step is getting all of the information from the buyer. The information should be a detail from address, name, contact information, job, payment method and other information related to the agreement.
In the business, obtaining such information is crucial whether you want to grant the conditional sale agreement or to purchase the service or product. You can look at the conditional sale agreement templates we provide on this page to help you learn it. See how the business owner gathers the information from the clients.
- Decide the format – Next is deciding the format and layout you want to use. Some people prefer the standard format. In case you want to follow the tabular format, you can download our templates. Pick the best format for you.
- Use the premade template – Our page provides you the pre-made templates that you can edit and customize. The templates are easy to use and you can write your agreement quickly because most of the terms and conditions in these templates are generally used in the sales agreement. Just in case you want to add additional details, simply you just need to edit it with your application.
That’s all our quick tips about how to make a sales agreement properly. We hope our articles help you!
Conditional Sale Agreement Templates Sample