Giving your kids the best education is crucial. But this is different when it comes to the child care service. You should be aware of certain things because you will leave your kids with someone else, which in this case, you miss the golden moments. It is not easy to meet their needs because another person might not understand your kid’s development. Therefore, a child care service agreement templates are the best tool to help you figure out how the agreement generally will state.
What Are The Elements of A Child Care Service Agreement?
If you are running a business service then it is important to start figuring out the best things to give for the kids. And for parents, it is time to reconsider the agreement that the child care service can give and what kind of facility will be given. To help you figure this, you need to check the following elements when it agrees:
- Capacity – This means you need to invest yourself. Because this is about a service, then the person and staff who do the service are the assets. Make sure that you are eligible enough to run this business. Some states require to get certain certifications because this is sensitive work. There are many cases that children end up miserable because of the wrong treatments by Nany. In this case, make sure each staff is professional and knows the basic knowledge about it.
For parents, underline their expertise. Are people who are working in this field professionally and have enough background about child development? At least, see the details including the certificate of the expertise.
- Look at the details – There are some technical things you need to look up when it comes to a childcare contract. Check the following details:
- Costs – This relates to the payment method, the price of the service, the frequency of the payment whether it is daily, weekly or monthly. Check the additional fees that need to be specified. Consider also the late fees and charge which you might like to apply.
- Other details – another thing to read up is the policy of the childcare, termination, programs and also signatures of the agreement.
The above details are important to look for. Make sure the languages and points are easy to understand.
- Childcare policies and procedures – There are certain policies in the childcare that might be different from one to another. When you are visiting a childcare service, make sure you get a copy of the procedures and policies as a consideration. For the business owner, it is time to think about it. Some parents might like putting this document inside their folders just in case they will need it. Even it is important to make a list of people who have received your childcare policies. You can review this policy beforehand with the parents. Besides, it is important to have the hardcopy.
The policies in the childcare service that should be underlined include:
- Open-door-policy – Allowing parents to visit the childcare anytime
- Program hours operation
- Holiday or emergency closing
- Emergency plans
- Fire drills
- Sick-child policies
- Fees and payment arrangements
- Enrollment forms
- Expulsion and exclussion policies
- Daily schedule
- Subtitute caregivers
- Discipline and guidance
- Food and nutrition
- Parent involvement and angagement Transportation
- Field trips
- Safe sleep practices