Let’s imagine that you are in the family with two brothers. Then on Christmas day, your parents give you a toy, and you are fond of it. You become jumpy and excited to play with it. After that, you see your two brothers get a gift, which you think is cooler than yours. You want it to play it so bad but you are afraid if they will get mad if you take it without their permission. Therefore, you ask if you could trade the gifts and fortunately, they agree to do this because they also like your toy very much. So, the problem solved. There is no need to spend more money on another gift. And we can call this as the barter agreement. Like you do in real life, especially business, you will experience such things. On this page, we provide you the barter agreement templates to help you make it easier.
Then What Is A Barter?
Before we jump to the barter agreement, let’s dig deeper into the meaning of barter. Barter means exchanging the goods with goods or products or services as the form of payment. The barter activity happens between two parties or people just like we have seen between brothers on the example. The process if so simple that both parties should agree to do this fairly.
Meanwhile, the barter agreement is more on the formal contract. This barter activity mostly happens between two companies or functions that they will exchange certain goods or services to help them function properly in the business. So, let’s call this the mutualism relationship.
How To Make An Agreement Form?
There are some ways you can try if you want to make an agreement form. You can simply download our barter agreement templates for free on this page, or follow the following information:
- Contact information – It is needed to state the contact information of a party who is offering barter. This includes the company name and details.
- Service or product offered – This is about what the offeror can offer to barter. This should include another stating if there is additional extra or other value to pay.
- What the offeror wants to get – This section states the statement what the offeror wants to get through this barter agreement.
- Barter agreement statement – This section will be about the respective names from both parties who are agreeing with the terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions – The terms and conditions should be based on both parties. Both parties should discuss certain limitations and also rights along with the responsibilities. State also the penalty when one of the party breaches the agreement or fail to reach the agreement.
- Signing – If both parties already agree about the agreement, then there is no need to waste the time. You can sign the contract.
That’s all our explanation about how to make a barter agreement using our barter agreement template. Keep visiting our site and get more updates!