The authorized agreement is generally used to forward the authorization power to another party or person in a binding document. Once a person gets this authorization, then the transaction can be consummated. In this case, the purchaser should finish the responsibilities and do the necessary actions regarding the purchase and sale. You might also need the authorized reseller agreement and authorized dealer agreement template too to ease you process your transaction.
How To Make An Authorized Agreement?
An agreement is a sensitive document that should be written carefully with a clear language and formal format. You can download our samples and templates to help you understand the components and the languages you should use. Then, don’t forget to follow some steps below to make your document perfectly good.
- Identification – This is a crucial part of any kind of agreement. You need to mention the legal names of each party that is getting involved in the agreement. The identification should be clear including who will be responsible for performing the obligations.
- Details – Include all details which in this case consists of rights and obligations. Writing all of the desire and consent is much better than verbally because this will give you a valid proof when one day you have a little dispute. Besides, a verbal agreement will make it difficult to enforce. Furthermore, the law only admits the written agreement so make sure you write everything.
- Payment details – The next important detail is the payment. make sure the details are very clear and diverse. You have to include certain details such as the time, date and payment conditions. You need to mention the payment methods too whether through card or check or even cash.
- Contract Termination – In case there is something that forces one of the parties to terminate the contract, state it clearly too. Include certain circumstances and their steps about the contract termination. For example, one of the parties missed out deadlines so one of them can terminate the agreement because it is already stated in the agreement.
- Disputes – Because you are doing business, it is always possible that you will face disputes in the future which mostly turn to be so nasty. Therefore, the best thing to avoid is to include all of it in the agreement from the circumstances and also the solution that possibly fixes it. It is always better to avoid the court because this costs a lot and damage both parties. Resolve it through arbitration.
- Confidential – When both parties are involved in a business, this is normal that they will know each other. However, you can choose which information you would like to reveal. It is purposed to avoid any confrontation in the future.
There are many types of authorized agreement templates you can download on our page. Make sure you pick the best template that suits your needs. Our templates are all free with premium features.
Authorized Agreement Sample Template